Reach a dynamic Market and do so efficiently. Distribution for Golfing Magazine (™) is directed primarily at the public, municipal, semi-private and resort course golfer. Approximately eighty-five percent (85%) of all golfers in the United States play golf at non-private golf facilities. Golfing Magazine (™) reaches over fifty-five (55) separate local markets covering the entire U.S., all sharing the same national section. No other magazine of this kind exists in this country. No other national golf publication reaches the same audience that Golfing Magazine (™) reaches.
The country is comprised of the following regions: Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, Great Lakes, Midwest, Southern, Rocky Mountains, Southwest and West Coast.
Here are a few facts on golf in the United States:
- There are approximately 25,000,000 golfers in the United States.
- Over 20,000,000 are public/daily fee course players.
- The average age for men is 38.6 years. For women, it is 41.6.
- Men account for 78% of all golfers, women make up 22%.
- Average annual household income is in excess of $85,000.
- Majority percentage hold professional/management positions.
- Over 70% have completed higher education.
Fill out the form below to receive your Golfing Magazine media kit.